- When will Syrma SGS Technology’s IPO open for subscription?
Syrma SGS Technology’s IPO will open for subscription on Friday, August 12.
- When will the IPO of Syrma SGS Technology close for subscription?
The IPO of Syrma SGS Technology will close for subscription on Thursday, August 18.
- What is the price band for Syrma SGS Technology?
The price band for Syrma SGS Technology IPO has been fixed at Rs 209-220 per share.
- What is the issue size of Syrma SGS Technology’s IPO?
The issue consists of the issuance of fresh equity shares worth Rs 766 crore, whereas existing shareholders and promoters will offload 33,69,360 equity shares worth Rs 74 crore. The issue aggregates to Rs 840 crore.
- What is the lot size for Syrma SGS Technology’s IPO?
Investors can subscribe to Syrma SGS Technology’s IPO by betting on a lot of 68 shares or in multiples thereof. At the upper range of the price band, one lot of the IPO is worth Rs 14,960. A retail bidder can bid for 13 lots at maximum.
- What is the business profile of Syrma SGS Technology?
Incorporated in 2004, Syrma SGS Technology is a Chennai-based engineering and design company engaged in electronics manufacturing services (EMS).
The company provides integrated services and solutions to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) from the initial product concept stage to volume production through concept co-creation and product realization.
- How big is Syrma SGS Technology’s network?
The company operates through eleven manufacturing facilities in north India including Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, and Uttar Pradesh; and in south India including Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.
The manufacturing facilities in Tamil Nadu are located in a special economic zone. The manufacturing facility in Haryana has been set up under the Electronic Hardware Technology Park scheme, which allows the company to avail tax benefits.
The company has three dedicated R&D facilities, two of which are located in Chennai and Gurgaon and one in Stuttgart, Germany. EMS is a high-revenue and low-margin business.
- What is the quota reserved for retail investors in Syrma SGS Technology IPO?
The quota for retail investors Syrma SGS Technology IPO is fixed at 35 per cent of the net offer. QIB quota is fixed at 50 per cent while for NII the quota is reserved at 15 per cent.
- When will the basis of allotment be finalized for Syrma SGS Technology’s IPO?
The finalization of the basis of allotment is likely by August 23 and the initialisation of refunds is likely by August 24. Meanwhile, credit of shares in the demat account is likely by August 25.
- When will Syrma SGS Technology IPO list?
Syrma SGS Technology is expected to make its market debut on August 26 (Friday).
- How to check Syrma SGS Technology’s IPO allotment status?
Those who would bid for the issue can check the subscription status on the online portal of Link Intime India India, the registrar to the IPO.
- Who are the leading book managers to the issue?
DAM Capital Advisors, and are the book-running lead managers to the issue.
- How did Syrma SGS Technology perform in the last year?
The company posted a 43 per cent revenue growth at Rs 1,267 crore in FY22 compared to the year ending March 2021. The company’s net profit grew 17 per cent to Rs 76.46 crore for March 2022.
Syrma Sgs Technology IPO details: Syrma SGS Technology IPO: All you need to know
The Rs 840 crore initial public offering (IPO) of Syrma SGS Technology, an engineering and design company, hit the primary market on Friday, August 12. Here are key things you should know about the issue.